Head of SKD Plant Operation (CE)
Friday, July 31, 2020
A Leading Group of Industries
View all jobs of this company
- Planning, organizing, leading and monitoring of all activities of an SKD Plant (Consumer Electronic Items) including its Line, Process, Production & Quality Management.
- To ensure proper operation and function of an SKD Plant (CE).
- To ensure in-time production of finished goods with designated quality.
- To train and develop all people related to production and operation.
- To ensure compliance, infrastructure development and its relevant management.
- To ensure appropriate working environment of an SKD Plant (CE).
- Other jobs & responsibilities as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- B. Sc./M. Sc. in EEE from a Public University, preferably from the BUET / DUET / RUET / CHUET / KUET / SUST.
- Age 40 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Proven working Experience in SKD Plant Operation.
- Ability to plan and undertake multi-tasks effectively.
- To have the capacity to work logically and systematically.
- To have the capacity to ensure good time management and work with a Team.
- To be realistic and prompt to take decision and solve problems independently.
- To have excellent communication & presentation skills both in Bengali and English.
- To be able to perform duties by using analytical skills.
- To have a positive attitude towards continued learning & development.
- Attractive Salary & Benefits will be offered to the deserving Candidates.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
More jobs of this category